National Working Group Youth Dialogue and Youth Participation
The Federal Chancellery is represented in the Working Group, whose task is to coordinate the participative measures in Austria and to further develop them.
Another task of the national working group is the implementation of the youth dialogue (according to the EU Youth Strategy) in Austria.
Members of the Working Group are
- Coordination Centre for the EU Youth Dialogue
- Federal Chancellery
- Provincial youth departments
- National Youth Council
- Centre of competence for Open Youth Work in Austria
- National Network of Youth Information Centres in Austria
- National Agency Erasmus+: Youth in Action
- Austria's youth researcher in the European youth research network
- European Youth Delegates