- Vienna Forum on Countering Segregation and Extremism in the Context of Integration
- Expert Council for Integration
- Advisory Committee on Integration
- The Austrian Integration Fund
- Recognition of qualifications
- Project Support
- The Austrian Islam Law
- Integration Act
The integration policy agenda, previously belonging to the Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, is taken over by the Federal Chancellery on 29 January 2020.
Legal basis for the change of responsibilities is the "Amended Ministerial Law (in German: Bundesministeriengesetz) 1986", amended Act "Bundesministeriengesetz-Novelle 2020", BGBl. I Number 8/2020.