The Family Service is the information office of the Chancellery and provides information in matters of
- all family benefits in Austria
- family allowance and multiple-child bonus
- free use of public transportation for schoolchildren and apprentices
- family hardship compensation and family hospice leave-hardship compensation
- parent education
- family counselling centres
Calls are free of charge and callers may remain anonymous.
The Family Service can be reached at the phone number 0800 240 262, from Mondays to Thursdays, 9 am to 3 pm, or by e-mail email@example.com.