EU Work Plan for Culture
Under the Austrian Presidency, on 27 November 2018, the EU Culture Ministers agreed upon the Work Plan for Culture 2019-2022 which focuses on the following five priorities:
- Sustainability in cultural heritage
- Cohesion and well-being
- An ecosystem supporting artists, cultural and creative professionals and European content
- Gender equality
- International cultural relations
The Work Plan 2019-2022 contains around 40 actions which are mainly implemented by the Presidencies of the Council and the European Commission.
- Council conclusions on the Work Plan for Culture 2019-2022
- Communication from the Commission "A New European Agenda for Culture"
Departement II/10: EU and international culture policy Concordiaplatz 2,
1010 Vienna, Austria
Phone: + 43 1 531 15-203693